Our return policy is 60 days from the time you receive your products.
To obtain a refund, you must return the item within 14 days of receiving the order, then from the 15th day to the 60th day you can obtain a credit note for the amount of your order.
The date notified on the dispatch slip will prevail.
Contact support by email at: contact@nayliss. com, so that all requests are recorded.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of products cannot be returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products for intimate or sanitary use, hazardous products or flammable gases or liquids.
Other items that cannot be returned:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software
* Certain health and personal care products
* Personalized products
Please do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping costs will be deducted from it.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes to receive your exchanged product may vary.
How do I return an item?
- Contact support by email at: contact@nayliss. com, for any requests for this to be recorded.
- Each return request must be accompanied by a returns form.
- Please complete this form as accurately as possible and send your item along with this form to the return address:
VAILLANT, 21 rue aime logier, Bat D, 95400 Villiers le bel, France.
- Return by the means of your choice preferably with a follow-up which clearly indicates the final delivery address (type sending parcel or registered for example)
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a delivery service that allows you to track the shipment or purchase delivery insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive the item you return to us.
Refunds (if applicable)
If your order is returned to the sender, we will offer you a refund of your order deducted from the shipping costs or we will offer you a reshipment, depending on your choice.
You are not eligible for reshipment or refund of your order until your package has been received by the sender.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received your refund yet, please check your bank account again first.
Next, contact your credit card issuer, as there may be a delay before your refund is officially posted.
Then contact your bank. There is often some processing time required before a refund is posted.
If after completing all these steps, you still have not received your refund, please contact us at contact@nayliss. com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items can be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items are non-refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace an item if it is faulty or damaged. If in this case you wish to exchange it for the same item, send us an e-mail to contact@nayliss. com and send us your article to: 21 rue aime logier, 95400 Villiers le Bel, France.
There are certain situations where only a partial refund is granted: (if applicable)
* Books with obvious signs of use.
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or has certain parts missing for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
However, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following purchases:* Goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in financial market rates, which may occur during the withdrawal period (example: purchase of gold)
* Goods made to your request or clearly personalized whose manufacture requires special adaptations to meet very specific technical and aesthetic requirements (for example, custom-made furniture or clothing). The choice of options (color, finish. ) in the ranges of standard elements offered by the professional does not sufficiently modify the nature or destination of the goods, to make them clearly personal
* Goods deteriorated or perishable quickly, except food products with a date of minimum durability (DDM )
* Goods that you have opened and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection (e.g. sealed cosmetics, underwear sold in sealed sachets)
* Goods inseparable from other items (for example, remote control for a television)
* Digital content provided on an immaterial medium and subscription contract for these services, the performance of which began with your agreement and for which you have waived your right of withdrawal (by example, a downloaded film)
* Services fully executed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose execution began with your agreement or your express request. A service can be considered performed if you have made a reservation (for example, parking space), but you have not taken advantage of the service and this, without cancellation. For example, if you have reserved a parking space for September 20 but have not used it, you will not be able to use your right of withdrawal on September 21
* Supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is delayed beyond 60 days and whose value depends on financial market rates (for example, grand crus reserved before harvest)
* CDs, DVDs or computer software that you have opened
* Supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except in the case of a subscription contract
* Urgent maintenance or repair work carried out at your home and at your request, within the limit of the spare parts and work necessary to strict repair. Thus, the replacement or installation of materials which are unrelated to the breakdown or which go beyond repair are subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal. For example, you install an armored door on the occasion of a request for intervention for a door opening
* Concluded during a public auction. In the absence of an auction, brokerage operations by electronic means (intervention of a third party in the description of the property and the conclusion of the sale) are subject to the right of withdrawal
* Accommodation service (hotel, camping. ), transport (people, goods, moving), car rental, catering or leisure activities provided on a date or according to a determined frequency (show ticket. ) The sale of vouchers or gift certificates for well-being services with a validity period of 1 year does not fall within the exception to the right of withdrawal
If you have any questions or concerns, email us at contact@nayliss. com
* Uncollected Packages
For uncollected packages that are returned to us, we reserve the right to charge the buyer for return postage, shipping costs as well as processing costs at a cost of €9.99.
If you regret your purchase after your order has been packed and shipped, you are still responsible for collecting your package from the collection point and returning it to us.
If the package is not collected, your shipment will automatically be marked as "Not Collected" and you will be charged the above fees.